Whip Hose with Xtreme-Wrap | 1/4 in x 10 ft Whip Hose with Xtreme-Wrap, 3,500 psi (241 Bar).
GRACO WHIP HOSE 1/4″ X 10′ | #246055
1/4 in x 10 ft Whip Hose with Xtreme-Wrap, 3,500 psi (241 Bar)
For Reactor proportioners
Critical to your Reactor system
Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible.
New multi-strand copper heating element has greatly increased hose quality
- Provides 10-times* the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Long-term, even heating without hot spots
- Backwards compatible with existing Reactor heated hoses
*Testing based on 1/4 in. 2000 psi heated hose
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life
- Whip hoses 246050 and 246055 come standard with the new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
- Other selected hoses may be ordered with the Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard for added protection and prolonged life
New Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard is now the standard scuff guard for Graco’s whip hoses models 246050 and 246055. It may be ordered with other selected hoses or as a kit to replace the standard scuff guard on any existing Graco hose.
- Form fitting to the hose, no more baggy excess material
- Made from urethane coated ballistic nylon for puncture and tear resistance, abrasion protection, and oil and water resistance
- Sheds surface moisture and won’t absorb water to weigh down the hose bundle; will not freeze solid in cold temperatures
- Hook and Loop enclosure used on the entire length of the hose for easy access to the hoses, fittings, and fluid temperature sensors
Joint Protectors provide additional protection at the most vulnerable section of the hose: the electrical connections, hose fittings, and fluid temperature sensors. All 50 ft hoses with the new Xtreme-Wrap will come with one Joint Protector.
Product Data & Resources
All GRACO Reactor Whip Hose documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.
Below the most important manuals provided by the manufacturer:
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 13 in|
1/4 in x 10fl
3,500 psi (241 Bar)