This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.sprayez.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, help with financing, etc..
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Have us delete any data we have about you assuming that the data does not fall into any of the following situations where we will need to retain your information:
- Provide goods or services to the consumer
- Detect or resolve issues security or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect
Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA provides consumers (California Residents) with specific rights reagrding their personal information. This section describes your rights under the CCPA and explains how to excerise thoes rights.
You have the right to request that SprayEZ Equipment and Coatings Inc disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we recieve and confirm your request, we will disclose the following inoformation to you as they reflect in our records:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you
- The purpose for collecting your information
- The category of third parties with whom we share your data in furtherence of transactions, quotes, services, payments, etc.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of personal information the we have disclosed with trusted third parties for buisness purposes
We will not discriminate against you for excersising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may recieve a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods and services
However we may offer certain financial icentives permitted by the CCPA that can results in discounts and other incentives. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value, contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects, be kept securly in-house and not sold to third parties for financial or any other type of gain. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
The following list details the type of information we may have collected from site visitors in the last twelve (12) months. Please note that this may not apply to all site visitors as they may not have filled out any of the forms on our site, requested a quote, applied for financing, etc.
- Personal identifiers- names, alliases, email address, unique personal identifer, online identifier, Internet Protocol Address, account name, and other similar identifers
- Commercial Information- Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Usage, Internet Activity, and Other Marketing Information- Information on User’s interaction with cookies, the SprayEZ website and SprayEZ personnel
- Geolocation data- General location information collected from Google Analytics and as permitted by the CCPA
- We may also collect personal information from other sources such as:
- Information recieved as part of routine card verification (fraud) checks
- Publicly available data bases
Requesting Access and Deletion
In order to request access to or deletion of information we have on file, please submit a varifiable consumer request to use by either:
- Calling us at 877-772-9629
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretry of State that you have authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personaly information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Your request must provide:
- Sufficent information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or are an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficent detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you make an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account to be sufficently verified when the request relates to personal information that is a) associated with the account and b) accesible when logged in as the user.
We will only use personal information provided in a veriable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identidy or authority to make the request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Last Updated December 2019.