Recommended for Flushing and Cleaning
Dynasolve CU-6 Urethane Cleaning Solvent is a non-gelling, higher flash point version of Dynasolve CU-5 Urethane Cleaning Solvent. Especially recommended in applications in which liquid isocyanates are present either prior to cleaning or will be introduced after cleaning (such as in a mixing tank).
About Dynasolve CU-6
Dynasolve CU-6 Urethane Cleaning Solvent is non-chlorinated, non-flammable (by U.S.Department of Transportation definition), non-carcinogenic, and non-ozone depleting. It replaces and improves on the performance of commodity solvents such as methylene chloride, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), and1,1,1-trichloroethane.
Dynasolve CU-6 Urethane Cleaning Solvent can be used for extended periods, tolerate high resin loadings, and will reduce disposal costs. It is also recyclable via vacuum distillation.
- Dynasolve CU-6 is especially effective for flushing mixing and metering equipment and feed lines, as it
quickly and completely cleans polyols, crystallized isocyanates, and other urethane intermediates.However,
in cleaning of isocyanate sides of equipment, Dynasolve Iso-Neutralizer should be used first if excessive only
amounts of liquid isocyanates are present. Dynasolve CU-6 will not gel in contact with liquid isocyanates,
but if limited amounts are present.
- Dynasolve CU-6 is very effective in penetrating, loosening, and removing cured urethane foam deposits and
build-up from mixing heads,troughs, conveyor parts, side walls, rollers, foam cutting devices and molds.
- Dynasolve CU-6 will remove all types of urethanes: flexible, rigid,elastomers, molded, and adhesives. It is
effective for both MDI and TDI esters and ethers.
- Dynasolve CU-6 will quickly and completely clean residual cured polyurethane reactive hot melt (PURHM)
urethane adhesives from roll coating equipment. It will also remove the sesame reactive hot melts from
- Dynasolve CU-6 is excellent for the removal of polymer-based inks from rollers in flexographic printing
- When heated, Dynasolve CU-6 will also clean many types of epoxies and other adhesives.
- HDPE UNRated
- 1 Gallon easy pour Jugs
Product Data & Resources
All Dynasolve CU-6 documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.
Below the most important manuals provided by the manufacturer:
Dynasolve CU-6 | Tech Data Sheet >
Dynasolve CU-6 | MSDS >