Heated Hose with Blue Mesh Scuff Guard | 3/8 in x 50 ft Hose, 3500 psi (241 Bar) with RTD fluid temperature sensor.
GRACO HEATED HOSE 3/8″ W/ BLUE MESH | #24K241
3/8 in x 50 ft Hose, 3500 psi (241 Bar) with RTD fluid temperature sensor
For Reactor proportioners
Critical to your Reactor system
Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible.
New multi-strand copper heating element has greatly increased hose quality
- Provides 10-times* the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Long-term, even heating without hot spots
- Backwards compatible with existing Reactor heated hoses
*Testing based on 1/4 in. 2000 psi heated hose
- Copper-heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Graco proportioners
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Hoses are covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses prevent accidentally connecting the wrong hoses together
- Hoses use custom designed splice kit to electrically connect hoses without having to run copper under the fittings
- Helix-design whip hose uses braided copper wires for added flexibility and longer life
- Whip hoses 246050 and 246055 come standard with the new Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard
- Other selected hoses may be ordered with the Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard for added protection and prolonged life
Joint Protectors provide additional protection at the most vulnerable section of the hose: the electrical connections, hose fittings, and fluid temperature sensors. All 50 ft hoses with the new Xtreme-Wrap will come with one Joint Protector.
Product Data & Resources
All GRACO Reactor Heated Hose documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.
Below the most important manuals provided by the manufacturer:
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 13 in|
3/8 in x 50 ft
|Blue Mesh Scuff Guard||
3,500 psi (241 Bar)
|Fluid Temperature Sensor||