CFM output–Regulated Speed Control | The Chill Box 8000 offers 40% more cooling capacity than the original CB 5000. Up to two (2) hoses may be used, and up to 200′ each with our standard kits.
TENNESSEE CHILL | NIOSH CB8000 W/ 2 MASKS
CFM output–Regulated Speed Control
The Chill Box 8000 offers 40% more cooling capacity than the original CB 5000. Up to two (2) hoses may be used, and up to 200′ each with our standard kits.
- CFM output–Regulated Speed Control
- Provides 97 CFM’s at the Exterior Manifold
- Equipped with an Exterior manifold to allow for the use of multi-air lines, (single or double lines)
- Under normal climatic conditions, the CB8000 will operate with (2) 200′ Air lines
- Digital Control panel that allows for Temperature display and adjustments (Ambient/Actual)
- 110 Volt/ 15/Amp electric requirement
- Unit measures 23 1/2″ H x 15″ D x 19 1/2″ W — 76 lb unit
- Powder Coat finish for Long Lasting Durability.
- Unit is Sealed and Maintenance free (with the exception of a removable, washable filter) replaceable through the Tennessee Chill Box
- Use with Mask, Hood or Ratchet Respiratory Shield applications
- Limited 1 year Warranty
- ELIMINATES Compressors
- ELIMINATES Multi-Stage filter panels, calibration systems, replacement filters, and test kits
Included with System
- CB8000 Unit w/ Pressure Gauge
- 2-100′ NIOSH approved Air Hose
- NIOSH approved – 2 Masks w/ Downtubes
- 2 – EZ Flow Waist Belt/ / Adapters
- Wye dual adapter
- Flow Indicator
- 10′ Drain Hose
- Telescoping Handle
Product Data & Resources
All NIOSH CB8000 documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.
Below the most important manuals provided by the manufacturer:
|Dimensions||26 × 20 × 26 in|
26 x 20 x 26 in