Transfer Pumps | Ideal for moving A and B materials to Reactor spray machines.
Ideal for moving A and B materials to Reactor spray machines.
Graco’s family of transfer pumps maintain performance in any environment. Transfer pumps are required to feed chemical to your Reactor spray machine or any other equipment requiring fluid transfer. Consider your material viscosities, desired output rate, interior ceiling height of your rig, and available air pressure when choosing your ideal transfer pump.
- Provide consistent feed pressures and flow rates for dependable results
- Lower pressure drops with higher viscosity materials at any ambient temperature
- Designed and manufactured by the worldwide leader in pump technology
- Longer lasting pump – designed for durability with less maintenance
- Quick-release bung adapter for easy drum removal without interference from hose connections
- Stainless steel wetted parts for corrosion-resistance
- PTFE seals for improved performance and less maintenance
- Medium-Viscosity Material Transfer
- Low-Viscosity Material Transfer
Product Data & Resources
All GRACO T1 transfer pump documentation, manuals and resources available HERE.
Below the most important manuals provided by the manufacturer:
|Dimensions||57 × 5 × 5 in|
|Maximum fluid working pressure||
|Maximum air inlet pressure||
40 per 1 gallon (3.8 liters)
|Maximum recommended pump speed for continuous operation||
100 cycles per min (150 cycles per min. intermittent)
|Gallons (liters) per pump cycle||
See Performance Chart on page 28.
|Maximum ambient temperature||
|Maximum fluid temperature||
Stainless Steel, PTFE, PEEK
|Fluid recirculation port||
|Air inlet port||
|Fluid outlet port||
88.7 dB(A) at 80 psi
per ISO 9614-2