5GAL Surf X-Flush 2000
SURF X FLUSH 2000™ (Patent Pending) effectively cleans all types of reacted resin system (part A & B) quickly and effectively without the use of NMP, BLO, Acetone, MEK, and other harmful chemicals. In addition, it offers high resin loading, significant cost savings and hazardous waste elimination in many manufacturing processes.
SURF X FLUSH 2000™ is an excellent flushing and immersion cleaning product used in:
- Polyurethane Foam (reacted part A & B Isocyanate & Polyol) – Cleaning of spray equipment, mixing and metering equipment and feed lines, as well as loosening, and removing cured urethane foam deposits and build-up from mixing heads, troughs, conveyor parts, side walls, rollers, foam cutting devices and molds.
- Polyurethane Foam (Flexible and Rigid)
- Composite Manufacturing - cleaning resins & fiberglass from chopper guns, lamination and hand tools, mold, gel coat flush and equipment
- CIPP (Cured In Place Pipe)
- Filament Winding – cleaning resins from machinery, tools, resin wet out guns, etc.
- Pultrusion Manufacturing – cleaning guides, pipes, parts, etc.
- Reactive Hot Melt Urethane Adhesives and other Industrial Adhesives
- Coatings - removing High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy
- Primers – removing Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel
SURF X FLUSH 2000™ is available in HDPE UN-RATED 5 Gallon Pails, AND 55 Gallon UN-RATED STEEL Drums
SURF X FLUSH 2000™ is an Environmentally Sensible Reduced VOC, non-Flammable, non-HAPs, non-Hazardous). It is an Ideal Replacement for Methylene Chloride, MEK, NMP, DBE, Phenols and many other hazardous ingredients. The product DOES NOT contain raw materials known to the State of California (Proposition 65) to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm and it DOES NOT contain raw materials listed on SECTION 112(b) OF HAZARDOUS AIR POLLUTANTS